Event Description: Rep. Kuppa will be joined by local and statewide infrastructure experts. Rep. Kuppa and experts will be discussing transportation, water infrastructure, and road issues in Troy and Clawson. We hope to hear from constituents on any infrastructure issues they may be facing in House District 41.
– Jim Nash (Water Resources Commissioner, Oakland County)
– Nancy Quarles (Board Vice Chair, Road Commission for Oakland County)
– Mark Polsdofer (Legislative Liaison, MDOT)
– Zach Kolodin (CIO, Michigan Infrastructure Office)
– Lori Swanson (Manager of Oakland TSC, MDOT)