Rep. Witwer Announces Upcoming Coffee, Happy Hours
DELTA TOWNSHIP – State Rep. Angela Witwer (Delta Township) has announced her March schedule for in-district coffee and happy hours. These events allow residents the opportunity to stop in and have an informal conversation with the representative about how to improve state government, or simply to share concerns or ideas.
Rep. Witwer’s March coffee and happy hours will be held on:
- Monday, March 11, 7:30-8:30 a.m. at Willowtree Coffee & Bakery in Olivet
- Friday, March 22, 7:30-8:30 a.m. at Fay’s Evelyn Bay Coffee Shop in Charlotte
- Wednesday, April 10, 5:30-6:30 p.m. at Riverside Café in Bellevue (HAPPY HOUR with special guest Rep. John Haadsma)
- Friday, April 12, 8-9 a.m. at Cops & Donuts-Capital Precinct in Delta Twp.
- Thursday, April 25, 5:30-6:30 pm. at Cugino’s in Grand Ledge (HAPPY HOUR)
- Monday, April 29, 8-9 a.m. at Willowtree Coffee and Bakery in Olivet
Rep. Witwer reminds constituents that her staff is also available to help with state-level issues or concerns. Contact her office by phone at (517) 373-0853 or by email at AngelaWitwer@house.mi.gov.