MONROE — State Representative Bill LaVoy (D-Monroe) has announced his schedule of district outreach hours for September. LaVoy invites residents to join him to discuss their thoughts and ideas about how he can best represent and address the needs of his constituents.
LaVoy’s mobile office hours for September are as follows:
- On Tuesday, Sept. 6, from 6 to 7 p.m. at the Public House, 138 N. Monroe St. in Monroe
- On Monday, Sept. 12, from 6 to 7 p.m. at the Carleton Village Offices, 1530 Monroe St. in Carleton
- On Wednesday, Sept. 28, from 11:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Sumpter Township Senior Center, 23501 Sumpter Road in Belleville
In addition, Representative LaVoy is planning to attend the following board and council meetings this month to remain engaged about local issues:
- Monroe City Council meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Carleton Village Council meeting on Monday, Sept. 12, at 7 pm
- Berlin Township Board meeting on Monday, Sept. 26, at 7:30 p.m.
LaVoy encourages interested residents to sign up for his e-newsletter, which will provide updates of his work at the Capitol and in the community. To sign up, interested individuals should visit www.house.mi.gov/blavoy. Residents can also reach LaVoy at his office at (517) 373-1530 or toll-free at (855) 528-6917.