A new internet resource for the graduating class of 2023 is active. The webpage helps graduating students apply for the Michigan Achievement Scholarship to help lower the cost of college by thousands. Students should talk with their parents or guardians to gather the necessary documents to apply and fill out their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Starting with the class of 2023, graduates are eligible for annual scholarships up to:
- $2,750 at a community college.
- $4,000 at a private college or university.
- $5,500 at a public university.
The scholarships are renewable for up to three years at a community college and up to five years at a private college or public university, totaling up to:
- $8,250 at community college.
- $20,000 at a private college or university.
- $27,500 at a public university.