DAVISON — State Rep. Sheryl Kennedy (D-Davison) invites residents to join her at an upcoming job fair hosted by the Genesee Career Institute for those interested in pursuing careers in the Genesee Intermediate School District on Thursday, April 11. Rep. Kennedy has arranged for free transportation from Clio, Montrose, Davison and Genesee for residents looking to attend.
- GISD Job Fair, Thursday, April 11, from 3-6 p.m. at the Genesee Career Institute Innovation Zone, 5081 Torrey Road in Flint.
Clio and Montrose area transportation information:
- VG’s Grocery, 710 S. Mill St. in Clio, departing at 1:45 p.m. and returning at 6:52 p.m.
- Walmart, 11493 N. Linden Road in Clio, departing at 2:05 p.m. and returning at 6:25 p.m.
- Montrose High School, 301 Nanita Drive in Montrose, departure at 2:20 p.m. and returning at 6:40 p.m.
Davison and Genesee area transportation information:
- VG’s Grocery, 7461 N. Genesee Road, departing at 1:40 p.m. and returning at 6:50 p.m.
- Kroger, N. State St. in Davison, departing at 2:05 p.m. and returning at 6:38 p.m.
- Meijer, 8089 Lapeer Road in Davison, departing at 2:25 p.m. and returning 6:22 p.m.
Rep. Kennedy can be reached at (517) 373-7557 or emailed at SherylKennedy@house.mi.gov with any constituent questions or concerns.