WARREN, Mich., Sept.13, 2022 — State Rep. Lori M. Stone (D-Warren) is inviting constituents to join her for her Fall Community Conversations series. Get to know what she is working on in Lansing and in-district. These events will be hosted at several venues in the 28th House District. The Community Conversations series also provides the opportunity to address needs, questions and concerns.
“Fall is such a special time of year, but it can also be quite busy. Nevertheless, I dedicate time to connect with the community,” Stone said. “These Fall Community Conversations are the perfect place to address the needs and concerns regarding our community. I look forward to connecting with everyone soon!”
For more details regarding the events, please view the information below.
Fall Community Conversations
- Saturday, Sept. 17, from 11 a.m. to noon
○ Dorothy M. Busch Library, 23333 Ryan Road in Warren
- Saturday, Oct. 15, from 11 a.m. to noon
○ Center Line Public Library, 7345 Weingartz St. in Center Line
- Saturday, Nov. 19, from 11 a.m. to noon
○ Kuhnhenn Brewing, 5919 Chicago Road in Warren