Thank you for taking the time to read this e-newsletter. This is an invitation for a cultural exchange with members of a Senegalese government delegation on Sunday, Jan. 27 at 5 p.m. at Plymouth United Church of Christ, 600 E. Warren Ave. in Detroit.
They are coming to Detroit to visit the World Medical Relief Center and meet with officials here in Michigan to foster a relationship and share ideas about the many issues facing our two nations.
My special guests from Senegal are :
- Daouda Niang, Mayor of Rufisque, Senegal.
- Sidy Mbaye, General Secretary of Rufisque
- Aly Lo, Vice President of the National Assembly, and Mayor of Taiba, Senegal.
- Amadou Sene Niang, Advisor to Mayor Daouda Niang
- Aissatou Sabara, President of the Decentralized Cooperation Commission of Rufisque.
This event is free and open to the public, and I hope you will be able to join me. To RSVP or for more information, you can call (517) 373-1008 or email my office at email@example.com.
State Representative Isaac Robinson
4th House District